- The Open Optimization competition 2020, organized in colaboration with Nevergrad
- 19 July 2020, Glasgow (UK): Hao Wang, Carola Doerr, Ofer M. Shir, and Thomas Bäck gave a tutorial of IOHprofiler in IEEE WCCI ‘20.
- 9 July 2020, Cancun (Mexico): Hao Wang, Carola Doerr, Ofer M. Shir, and Thomas Bäck gave a tutorial of IOHprofiler in ACM GECCO ‘20.
- 10 June 2019, Wellington (NZ): Hao Wang, Carola Doerr, Ofer M. Shir, and Thomas Bäck gave a tutorial of IOHanalyzer in IEEE CEC ‘19.
- 9 Nov. 2020, Leiden (NL): Hao Wang and Diederick Vermetten gave presentations on both IOHanlyzer and IOHprofiler in general (slides), in the Lorentz center workshop “Benchmarked: Optimization meets Machine Learning”
- 17 Feb. 2020, Vilnius (Lithuania): Hao Wang and Ofer M. Shir gave a lecture on the usage of IOHprofiler, in the working group meetin of COST Action ImAppNIO.
- 25 Nov. 2019, Coimbra (PT): Hao Wang gave a lecture on Benchmarking and Visualization, which is based on IOHanalyzer, in the training School of COST Action ImAppNIO (https://imappnio.dcs.aber.ac.uk/training-school-2019).
- July 2019: Several presentations at GECCO, see Section 6.
- 18 Feb. 2019, Málaga (ES): Hao Wang gave a talk on IOHanalyzer in a progress meeting of COST Action ImAppNIO.
- July 2018: Carola Doerr presents IOHprofiler at the BB-DOB workshop and at the Genetic Algorithms track at GECCO ‘18.
- September 2018: Carola Doerr presents IOHprofiler at PPSN ‘18.
- IOHprofiler is used for teaching in the bachelor course ‘Natural Computing’ at LIACS, Leiden University, in 2019 and 2020
- IOHprofiler is used for teaching in the master course ‘Evolutionary Algorithms’ at LIACS, Leiden University, in 2019 and 2020